Accessibility at Admission
[Plain text version]
Tito is dedicated to providing an accessible event for our attendees, speakers, performers, patrons (sponsors), volunteers, and staff. We are aware, however, that accessibility issues are diverse and we may not have covered everything. If you have any concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our venue entrance is at ground level and step-free
- Our venue has a public elevator to gain access to the upper floor
- Our venue has plenty of space to accommodate wheelchair movement
- Our venue allows for wheelchairs to be located in the same area as seated attendees
- Our venue will provide gender neutral toilets
- Our talks will be live-captioned
- Spacing will be reserved at the front row for hearing-impaired attendees
Food and Drink
- Attendees with food intolerances and allergies will be catered for—please let us know when assigning your ticket
- Non-alcoholic beverages will be freely available
- We would be happy to reserve tickets for you if it’s not immediately clear whether necessary assistance is provided or additional planning is required
- Complimentary tickets are available for assistants to disabled participants
In both cases please drop us an email at email@example.com.
Resources from ramp-up.me were used to compile this list.
Thanks to Florian from RustFest for letting us know we needed to do a better job of communicating these policies.